Veranda – 60′
Dream Homes for the Dream Life!
The Veranda Story:
Designed to embody the spirit of the historic Veranda Hotel in Richmond, this master planned community is a place where life’s simplest pleasures are celebrated. A place where people connect over laughter and lemonade. A place where front porch living and joy are one and the same. Veranda is a reflection of the rich heritage or Richmond and Fort Bend County. Founded by Stephen F. Austin, Fort Bend took its name from a log fort build in a bend of the Brazos River.
The town’s early residents included some of the best-known Texans of the period, from Erastus (Deaf) SWmith to the “Mother of Texas,” Jane Long. Long opened a boarding house in downtown Richmond in 1837 and named it The Veranda Hotel. It was this hotel and its wide, covered porch that inspired the name of this master planned community.
- Lamar CISD
WHERE MEMORIES ARE MADE
Imagine evenings spent relaxing on the porch with loved ones or long walks surrounded by lush landscaping, all while in the comfort of your community. Veranda is this and so much more as the area’s newest master-planned community, sprawled over 590 acres and offering up to 2,500 new homes for sale in Fort Bend County.
With strong roots to the surrounding area, residents will take advantage of living just minutes from major employers and world-class shopping, dining and entertainment. Best of all, miles of hiking trails, streams and lakes will encompass the community allowing neighbors to enjoy the everyday beauty of Texas.
Discover the inspiration behind this special community as development is expected to begin soon and take a moment to learn why everyone wants to live in Fort Bend County!
Life Beyond Your Front Porch – From swimming in the resort-style pool to nature walks along picturesque trails, there’s always something to see, explore and discover.
- Parks & Playgrounds – Enjoy a romantic picnic in a lush green field, fly kites with friends under the bright blue sky or watch the kiddos imagine their way through one of the many fun-filled playgrounds.
- Hike & Bike Trails – Morning jogs, evening strolls and adventurous bike rides abound. Our beautiful winding trails are just another perk of the vivacious Veranda lifestyle.
- Family -Friendly Pool – Nothing says Texas summer like splashing down in a big, sparkling pool. Relax, swim laps or gather your friends for an afternoon of water-fueled fun.
- Recreation Center – Veranda’s recreation center is the place to make friends, work out or take classes. Residents can also join clubs, and enjoy wine tastings and special events coordinated by our full-time Director of Fun.
- Event Lawn – Veranda’s spacious event lawn offers a blank canvas family bonding, friendly completions, neighborhood-wide celebrations, and community festivities.
Veranda schools are easy to love, offering innovative educational approaches that honor each child’s individual strenths and interest while preparing them for future success.
- Leader in Me school, a program that seeks to teach 21st century leadership and life skills to students, creating a culture of student empowerment.
- Supportive PTA
- Promethan boards in classrooms with iPads available to students and web-based assessment and learning programs such as Raz-Kids and iMaths.
Wessendorff Middle School
- Diverse student body with low teacher-student ratio.
- 4STEM Robotics program develops decision-making and critical thinking skills in students.
- Strong music, art, and theater programs.
Lamar Junior High School
- Athletic programs include football, boys’ and girls’ track, tennis, girls’ and boy’s basketball, volleyball and cross country.
- Performing arts programs contribute to student creativity.
- Opportunities to participate in unique clubs such as the Cosplay, Anime, Manga (C.A.M.) Society, and the Technology Student Associations (T.S.A.).
Lamar Consolidated High School
- Pre-AP and AP courses, as well as opportunities for dual credit.
- Active athletic booster clubs and Parent Teacher organization.
- A full range of athletic programs, including football, baseball, wrestling, and volleyball.
- Award-winning performance arts programs.
|Plan Name & Community||Sq. Ft.||Stories||Beds||Baths||Garages||Price|
The Carter VI
1910 Donna Temple Court Richmond Texas 77469
23402 McCloy Canyon Drive Richmond Texas 77469
2218 Captain Davis Drive Richmond Texas 77469
The Preston III
1914 Donna Temple Court Richmond Texas 77469
From Houston take US 59/I-69 south past the Grand Parkway to the next exit, Richmond Parkway (formerly Williams Way). Right on Richmond Parkway (formerly Williams Way) and go 1 mile to Veranda Trails Parkway and follow sign to Model Home Park.
Driving North, go pass FM 762 to next exit Richmond Parkway (formerly Williams Way) and turn left over the highway to Veranda Trail Parkway and follow signs to Model Home Park. Address of Model is 22922 Henderson Row Drive, Richmond, Texas 77471.