Rosenberg is ever growing in popularity. Nestled in the outskirts of the Houston metropolitan area, Rosenberg is easily accessible by the Interstate 69.
- 28,481 Enrollment for Lamar CISD
- Four (4) High Schools which all compete in the UIL’s 5A classification.
- The District “Met Standard” (Highest Possible Academic Rating).
- 63 Campus “Distinctions” in Reading/ELA, Math and Student Progress.
- 38 Total Campuses
- 17.6 to 1 Student/Teacher Ratio
Quality Of Life
Historic Downtown Rosenberg was designated a Cultural District by Texas Commission on the Arts and a Texas Mainstreet Program by the Texas Historical Commission. Ranked 29th on a list of the fifty safest cities with populations over 20,000 in Texas by SafeWise. Rosenberg Police
Department achieved “Recognized Status” by the Texas Law Enforcement Agency Best Practices Recognition Program which is the 82nd agency in Texas.
- Seabourne Creek Park – 164 acres of ecologically rich passive park and wetlands
- Brazos Bend State Park features 4,897 acres of Gulf Coast Plains
- George Observatory houses the Challenger Learning Center
- Rosenberg Railroad Museum
- George Ranch Historical Park
- Fort Bend Museum
- Annual Events – Fort Bend County Fair, Rosenberg
- Railroad Museum Festival, Family Fourth Celebration,
- BOO-berg Halloween Carnival, Rosenberg Christmas Nights
- 75 miles from Galveston Island
- Golf Courses nearby – Fort Bend Country Club, Greatwood
- Golf Club, Golf Club at Cinco Ranch, River Pointe Golf Course, Pin Oak Golf Complex, and Hermann Park Golf Course.
Rosenberg offers a wide selection of quality public and private elementary, junior high, and high schools for your family.
NEW SCHOOL LOCATED INSIDE Stone Creek Estates!!
Walk your kids to DON CARTER ELEMENTARY
7800 A Meyers Rd. Richmond, TX 770469
Currently Under Construction – See property map for school location
THOMAS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
6822 Irby Cobb Blvd, Richmond, TX 77469
Junior High/Middle Schools
READING JUNIOR HIGH
8101 FM 762, Richmond, TX 77469
GEORGE RANCH HIGH SCHOOL
8181 FM 762, Richmond, TX 77469
StoneCreek Estates will feature recreation center, swimming pool, tennis courts, hiking and biking trails and endless opportunities for recreation and relaxation. StoneCreek Estate’s prime location in Lamar CSID and close proximity to the future Grand Parkway are just a few reasons why you will love calling StoneCreek Estates home.
|Plan Name & Community||Sq. Ft.||Stories||Beds||Baths||Garages||Price|
The Bellagio II
5930 Nickel Bend Lane Rosenberg Texas 77469
The Carter III
5914 Nickel Bend Lane Rosenberg Texas 77469
5915 Nickel Bend Lane Rosenberg Texas 77469
5922 Nickel Bend Lane Rosenberg Texas 77469
5823 Nickel Bend Lane Rosenberg Texas 77469
The Preston III
5927 Nickel Bend Lane Rosenberg Texas 77469
The Preston III
5815 Nickel Bend Lane Rosenberg Texas 77469
To find us, you will need to take US 69 south towards Rosenburg. Exit Crabb River Road and head south on Crabb River Rd (left). IT GETS CONFUSING ONCE YOU REACH THE RAILROAD TRACKS! Keep going straight! Crabb River turns into FM 762 Rd (South) once you pass over the railroad tracks. THIS INTERSECTION GETS CONFUSING! Keep going STRAIGHT over the Railroad Tracks, Crab River Road turns into 762 (South) once you pass the Railroad tracks (We promise! Do not take a right, that will take you to 762 Rd (North) heading right back to the freeway). Once Crab River Road turns into 762 South (remember, past the tracks), take a right at the light onto Berdett Road. Stone Creek Estates will be on your right. If you get to Ricefield Road, you have gone too far.