On-Site Sales Manager – Houston
Westin Homes is currently accepting resumes for On-site Sales Managers. The ideal candidate will have the ability to assist our homebuyers in finding the right home in the perfect community that will help our customers achieve their homeownership dreams. The selected candidate will sell, process, and close homes in accordance with company business plans, with the final goal of creating a satisfied homebuyer. This candidate will treat all customers professionally and set proper expectations for the sale, construction and closing of the customer’s home. The candidate will manage all Company business according to the Sales Procedures Manual and the Company’s policies, Core Values and Company Mission.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to build trust with homeowners through personalized, one-on-one attention during every phase of the home buying process, from helping homebuyers select the right floor plan to finding the ideal home site to the final delivery of the home.
- Responsible for profitability, quantity, and quality of sales and contracts in assigned community.
- Must have a good understanding of the Company’s product and be able to answer questions pertaining to the building process, financing, area schools, parks/playgrounds, buyer profile for community and any other pertinent information regarding the surrounding community.
- Responsible for self-generating the majority of sales from Realtor/Co-Broker business, referrals, and self-prospecting with the assistance and guidance of our corporate sales & marketing team.
- Must visit the competition regularly and maintain current competition studies.
- Assume responsibility of being the primary contact for homebuyers, keeping them abreast of their home’s progress throughout the building process. Participate in the homeowner orientation scheduling process and demonstrate the home site with the customers.
- Maintain a list of inventory homes.
- Communicate with the construction team and relay status updates to homebuyers.
- Maintain the model home in assigned community and order all necessary office supplies and marketing materials through corporate office.
- Aggressively work to educate the Realtor community throughout Houston on our products and promotions. Focus on the top Realtor offices in your assigned area, drop off inventory and information flyers, host informative luncheons, and aggressively network on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Degree highly preferred.
- 2 years new homes sales experience with a residential builder required.
- 5+ years New Homes Sales experience highly preferred.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) including desire to ask questions and learn from others.
- Reliable, clean transportation required.
- Ability to analyze numbers and information and produce clear, communicative reports required.
- Working knowledge of mortgage financing programs and the ability to calculate mortgage payments required.
- Prior experience working with Realtors and construction required.
- Demonstrated Leadership experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) and familiar with the Internet required.
- Proven customer service skills required.
- Strong organization skills with keen ability to prioritize, multi-task and pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
For immediate consideration, send resume w/ salary history: Westin Homes, Attn: HR, 2245 Texas Drive., Suite 600, Sugar Land, Texas 77479; Fax 281-240-3252, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.