Lago Mar Sec 6
Located along Interstate 45 in Texas City, Lago Mar is a vibrant 2,033-acre community of artfully crafted homes, inviting amenities and beautiful landscaping kissed by Bay Area breezes.
Residents will enjoy an active, fun-filled lifestyle swimming in the resort-style pool, walking along winding trails and watching children laugh in the beautiful playground. Young residents spend the day at gold star schools in the Dickinson Independent School District, and their afternoons and weekends soaking up the sun.
Conveniently located in the Galveston-Clear Lake corridor, Lago Mar is minutes from major employment centers and rich sources of entertainment. With shopping as close as the Tanger Outlet Mall at the community’s front door, and Kemah Boardwalk and the beaches of Galveston less than 30 minutes away, families enjoy an unparalleled standard of living where life truly is a breeze.
- Dickinson ISD
Texas City has been a portal for the success of the Houston shipping industry for more than a century. Today, the busy deepwater Port of Texas City is known as the No. 3 port in Texas by tonnage and ninth in the nation. Texas City also is a treasure for outdoor enthusiasts. Windsurfers race along the waters of Galveston Bay and anglers can always find a spot along the Texas City Dike.Relaxed afternoons can be spent strolling Historic 6thStreet shops and boutiques or visiting the Texas City Museum. A host of seasonal parades, festivals and other events bring neighbors together frequently to enjoy the small-town ambiance.
Houston’s mix of Southern charm, cosmopolitan outlook and surprising affordability has turned the nation’s fourth largest city into the destination of choice for businesses and tourists. Boasting a robust economy, thriving fine and performing arts scene, professional sports teams, exceptional schools and world-class dining, the Bayou City rivals New York, Boston and San Francisco in terms of quality of life. With so much to offer, it’s easy to see why Houston consistently rates in the top 10 on “Best of” lists.
Where Life Is A Breeze
Discover Lago Mar, a vibrant 2,033-acre master-planned community where residents enjoy an active, fun-filled lifestyle kissed by Bay Area breezes.
Within Lago Mar, gorgeous homes are set against a backdrop of palm trees, community lakes and lush landscaping. Inviting planned amenities add to the appeal of this distinctive development.
Boasting a prime Texas City location off Interstate 45 South in the Galveston-Clear Lake corridor, the homes for sale at Lago Mar are minutes from major employment centers and rich sources of entertainment. With shopping as close as the Tanger Outlet Mall near the Lago Mar entrance, and Kemah Boardwalk and the beaches of Galveston less than 30 minutes away, families enjoy an unparalleled standard of living where life truly is a breeze.
Lago Mar is a 2,033-acre master-planned community offerings homes for sale in the Texas City area, located in the rapidly growing Galveston-Clear Lake corridor. The master plan calls for approximately 4,000 homes, several lakes, open areas, parks and walking trails. Upon completion, the community will be home to approximately 14,000 residents.
Cutting Edge Technology
With the most innovative Internet and smart home technology available, Lago Mar residents have the advantage. Our exclusive technology package is designed to provide you with the tools you need to feel secure and enjoy life in your new home.
LAGO MAR TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE BENEFITS:
- Fiber-to-home service from Comcast gives homeowners much faster speeds for Internet and download of video content.
- Comcast Xfinity features such as voice-activated control, an on-screen interface and the ability to stream content directly to mobile devices.
- Community WiFi keeps you online throughout Lago Mar.
- Cat 6 wiring in each home will allows residents to take advantage of future technology that increases data transmission speeds as it becomes available.
- Reduced-rate home security monitoring through EnTouch Systems.
- A choice of phone or internet security monitoring.
- Enhanced smart home features via a Honeywell Tuxedo System touchpad that acts as both a home automation controller and interface.
- Turn on lights, open door locks and turn up the thermostat through your mobile device.
At the Center of Everything – Location/Location/Location!
With Lago Mar’s prime location on Interstate 45, exciting adventures are just outside the door of your new home. You can browse the fashions at Tanger Outlet Mall, take the kids to explore Armand Bayou Nature Center — the largest urban wildlife refuge in the U.S., encounter the wonders of space travel at Space Center Houston or shoot down a 300-foot speed water slide at Schlitterbahn Waterpark on Galveston Island.
- Adventure Pointe – Residents of Lago Mar won’t have to travel far to have fun. Adventure Pointe, a 35-acre amusement park within the community, is under construction and will soon be delighting visitors of all ages. When open, the entertainment center will feature a miniature railroad, go-karts, an outdoor ice skating rink, pirate ride, midway-style boardwalk, and an outdoor entertainment venue with seating for up to 1,200 guests.
- Galveston Island – Lago Mar is a mere 20 minutes away from the “Playground of the South,” where more than 30 miles of beaches, a vibrant arts scene, unique boutiques, fabulous restaurants and exciting entertainment await. Explore a rainforest and meet penguins at Moody Gardens, shop to your heart’s content at quirky shops located in the Strand Historic District, dine on the pier or just spend the day relaxing at Seawall Urban Park. There’s so much to see and do, you’ll want to return again and again – and lucky Lago Mar residents can do so easily!
- Kemah Boardwalk – Less than 30 minutes away from Lago Mar, Kemah Boardwalk is a 60-acre theme park built along the shores of Galveston Bay and Clear Lake. Home to restaurants, rides, midway games and retail stores, it is a local favorite for family fun.
Lago Mar’s beautiful outdoor spaces and planned resort-style amenities bring family and friends together, creating a close-knit community residents are proud to call home. Expected to open in 2017 is a premier recreation center that will be a gathering hub for those seeking relaxation and fun. When it opens, residents will be able to dive into our resort-style pool, make friends in our 3,000-square-foot clubhouse and keep fit in an expansive workout room. The center also will encompass a catering kitchen, business center, restroom facilities and a playground for the kids.
|Plan Name & Community||Sq. Ft.||Stories||Beds||Baths||Garages||Price|
The Carter III
12520 Grand Haven Drive Texas City Texas 77568
The Carter VI
2806 Cumberland Drive Texas City Texas 77568
2630 Topsail Drive Texas City Texas 77568
Go 45 south, exit Holland, less than a mile pass the Tanger Outlets turn right on Lago Mar Boulevard, left on Weymouth , left on Grand Bend Drive and Left on Broadhaven. Model is on the right side.