Warranty Customer Service Representative – Houston
Westin Homes in currently accepting resumes for a Warranty Customer Service Representative.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with vendors to schedule warranty requests
- Contact homeowners to schedule appointments
- Supervise all warranty jobs to completion
- Warranty Representatives are expected to work Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm in our various communities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in the construction of houses
- Strong people skills
- Ability to perform minor warranty home repairs onsite
- Strong organization skills with keen ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must have own vehicle – gas and phone allowance provided
For immediate consideration, send resume w/ salary history: Westin Homes, Attn: HR, One Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Suite 600, Sugar Land, Texas 77478; Fax 281-240-3252, email: email@example.com.