Architectural Draftsman – Houston
Westin Homes is currently accepting resumes for an Architectural Draftsman position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create professional, consistent Architectural CAD drawings consistent with standardized CAD standards from hand drawings or sketches
· Review, revise and develop residential plans, elevations and options as needed per municipality/marketplace
· Maintain and document plan changes, plot plans and redlines
· Identify plan errors and provide solutions
· Other tasks and projects as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 5 or more years of CAD drafting experience with production homebuilder
· Strong AutoCAD, Adobe and Microsoft Office skills
· Knowledgeable about design techniques used in local markets
· Knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in the construction of houses
· Strong organizational skills with keen ability to prioritize, multi-task and pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
For immediate consideration, send resume w/ salary history to: Westin Homes, Attn: HR, One Sugar Creek Center, Suite 600, Sugar Land, Texas 77478; Fax 281-240-3252; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.